The Sustainable Growth Fund
Best, Fastest and Most Secure Route to Citizenship from St Kitts and Nevis
The Sustainable Growth Fund (SGF) is the newest investment channel under St Kitts and Nevis’ CBI Programme, introduced by Prime Minister Timothy Harris himself in March, 2018. It is the most secure and straightforward route to second citizenship in St Kitts and Nevis.
Via SGF, your contribution is made directly to a government-held fund, with the Citizenship by Investment Unit (CIU) being able to check receipt immediately and speed up the application process. The Sustainable Growth Fund represents the ongoing advancement of St Kitts and Nevis to realise their potential as a prospering small-island nation with an accelerating economy. Your investment will enhance your future, as well as the future of St Kitts and Nevis
- The SGF offers the most straightforward route to citizenship.
- It’s a discrete channel where your privacy is ensured.
- Your second citizenship is for life, meaning that it can be passed down to future generations.
- No mandatory travel or language requirements.
- Increased global mobility with visa-free and visa-on-arrival access to over 150 countries.
- You will gain citizenship of a country with a low tax regime including no income, inheritance or gift tax
To obtain citizenship in St Kitts and Nevis, an applicant must make a contribution to the SGF. Family members including spouse, children, parents and grandparents can be included in the application.
- Single applicant: a non-refundable contribution of US$150,000 is required
- Main applicant with up to three dependents (for example, a spouse and two children): a non-refundable contribution of US$195,000 is required
- Additional dependents, regardless of Age: US$10,000
Upon submission of an application, non-refundable due diligence and processing fees must be also paid. These fees amount to US$7,500 for the main applicant, and US$4,000 for each dependent of the main application who is over the age of 16 years.