Sustainable Growth Fund (SGF)
Via SGF, your contribution is made directly to a government-held fund, with the Citizenship by Investment Unit (CIU) being able to check receipt immediately and speed up the application process. The Sustainable Growth Fund represents the ongoing advancement of St Kitts and Nevis to realise its potential as a prospering small-island nation with an accelerating economy. Your investment will enhance your future, as well as the future of St Kitts and Nevis.
For a limited time only, qualifying families of up to four individuals may apply for citizenship with a reduced contribution of US$150,000 (instead of US$195,000) into the Sustainable Growth Fund. This offer ends on 31 December 2021.
- The SGF offers the most straightforward route to citizenship.
- It is a discreet channel where your privacy is ensured.
- Your second citizenship is for life, meaning that it can be passed down to future generations.
- No mandatory travel or language requirements.
- Increased global mobility with visa-free and visa-on-arrival access to over 150 countries and territories.
- You will gain citizenship of a country with a low tax regime including no income, inheritance or gift tax