A tropical oasis located on the beautiful island of Nevis - flush with sugar-soft beaches and sweeping vistas of rainforest, serenity and tropical adventure
The Citizenship by Investment Unit (CIU) is the Government Authority which handles all matters concerning Citizenship by Investment in the Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis.
The Citizenship by Investment Program was established in 1984, making it the longest established program of this kind in the world. It has distinguished itself from many other similar programs by rigidly enforced investment requirements and meticulous due diligence procedures.
The Government of St. Kitts and Nevis utilizes this program to attract investors of good character to make a substantial contribution to the development of the Federation. These investors are then given the opportunity to apply for citizenship and passport within the strict guidelines of the law and the relevant regulations.
- PM HARRIS’ VISIT TO UAE HAILED A SUCCESS
- PRIME MINISTER HARRIS TELLS INVESTORS IN DUBAI ST. KITTS AND NEVIS IS BEST OPTION FOR CBI OPPORTUNITY
- PRIME MINISTER HARRIS ON HECTIC WORKING SCHEDULE IN DUBAI TO PROMOTE CBI PROGRAMME
- Prime Minister Harris reports to Parliament number of Passports issued under CBI Programme
- CBI Programme remains of great importance to the Government in 2016
- 133 Visa-FREE Countries Boost attractiveness of St. Kitts and Nevis CBI Programme